Friday, May 13, 2011

Awesome "Things"





Awesome Things: In February, #dsma challenged us to write about the most awesome thing we'd done despite diabetes.  Today let's put a twist on that topic and focus on the good things diabetes has brought us.  

I've mentioned it before; diabetes has brought some amazing things into my life.  I never would have gone here or here or here or here or here. Or here.

But most of all, this is what is awesome about diabetes:





  



And last, but not least


Thank you Karen for hosting DBlog Week!
If you want to see everyone else's awesomeness, check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture post, Briley! Totally awesome - and nice pirate hat there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fifth picture is definitely my favorite. I would love to know the story behind those outfits!

    ReplyDelete