Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dr. Cheerleader

I had a nice post started.  Informative, but asking questions.  Addressing my feelings and relating them to my ultimate decision.  Long story short: I saw a new PCP yesterday and she was very nice.  I like her.  One of the office workers; I LOVE.  A few of her quotes while trying to get me an appointment with an endo
I hate hate hate getting blood taken

  • "No she's not a diet & exercise kind.  She's a Type 1!"
  • And to me: "This lady must be new, she's a moron & a jacka**"
During my appointment I got a flu shot (go me!) and I got blood taken (I felt like a piece of meat), and I'm now feeling the repurcussions of that decision.  My bad feeling of the lab is pushing me towards finding a new PCP, but I have a whole year to do that, so for now, I will enjoy Dr. Cheerleader and all she can do for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I love when people break away from the normal all smiles customer service voice and just get right to the point. :-)

    Good luck on the search for a new PCP.

    ReplyDelete