Monday, November 15, 2010

It's the Only Thing I've Wanted for "Forever"

Since I don't remember life before diabetes, I've had diabetes for "forever."  My guess is that others who were diagnosed at a young age might also feel this way.  So what could a three year old want that a twenty-five year old wants too?  Nothing more than a CURE!  Well, now maybe I can even be a part of it.  And you can too.  (I am in the bottom of the C, and half of my picture is cut off.)


I think I've heard of this before, but I never really payed attention to it.  But I can no longer ignore something as cool as the Diabetes Research Institute.  I haven't learned everything there is to know yet, but have any of us, really?  But now I get these awesome email updates that not only tell me others' stories about why they want a cure, but also research information.  Day by day, I learn more and more.  You can too.  It's satisfying, empowering and boosting, so what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment