Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Insurance

I just got new insurance through work, and it's the first time that I'm the one that needs to know what happening with insurance.  Up until now, I've always been covered under my parents insurance.  I work for doctors, so my insurance is better than a lot of other insurances out there.  When I got the first envelope of information from them, my first reaction was "uh oh, I hope my pump doesn't break this year."  There is a maximum of $2,000 on Durable Medical Equipment.  In my mind, I'm nervous.  I know that if I needed to buy a new pump, I could make it work.  That is why I've been saving money since I was in third grade.  This isn't what I want to use it for, but if the need happens, I can do it.  Over the weekend I got a new envelope from my insurance company.  It was an overview of the law changes and what it might mean for me, what might affect me.  This is the one that struck me the most:

No comments:

Post a Comment