Thursday, October 7, 2010

Please Help

I'm not sure how many of you read this, or even if you like what I'm saying.  I hope that there are some of you out there that enjoy knowing my happinesses & stresses. For those of you enjoy it, could you do me a favor and help out my friend?  She's running in the NYC marathon in one month, and could use some help with the fundraising.  Here is the link: Help Rebel

If you want to know more about her, go here:  Running Smarter, Not Harder

If you want to know who she's running for, go here: Clara Barton Camp

I never attended Clara Barton Camp, but I did go to a different camp for 8 years as a camper, 1 year as a CIT, and 1 year as a counselor.  I then went out to Oregon to work at a different diabetes camp for 2 summers.  It doesn't matter which one you went to, because those of us who have a great experience, have it because of the generality of a place with people who have diabetes, not because of each specific place.  If you need a more personal connection, look around, I'm sure there is someone in your life with Type 1 diabetes, even if you don't know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment