Sunday, October 10, 2010

Site Change, Plus Some

From September 29,2010


Yesterday called for a site change. No big deal, I’ve been doing them for 8.5 years now (has it really been that long?) I still hate site changes. The fear of the new site not working debilitates me. Yesterday I went high after my site change, but I didn’t feel it. I tested before going to bed, and I was high. Worried that it was the site, I stayed up another hour to check on it, and I was right around the same number. But I wasn’t higher, so I decided to go to bed and check at 3AM. 3AM was back in regular zone so i fall back asleep (even more excited because I still had 3 hours to sleep), but when I wake up at 6, low, again. It’s making me very lethargic, and trying to find a playdate to pass Girl Genius off to. It’s just that kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment