Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Way to Start the Day

From September 17, 2010

Fridays are one of my favorite days of the week, and not because Saturday & Sunday follow.  Fridays I get to go into work late because dad takes the kid to school.  Regular days of the week, the alarm goes off at 5:55.  Fridays, it goes off at 7:30.  This morning I rolled over at the crack of 8:55.  The immediate thought in my brain was “I must be low because I don’t even remember the alarm going off.”  And I was right.  I realize that waking up low is common, but it takes a lot out of me.  I wanted to try a new kind of juice too, and it tastes like vomit, so that certainly didn’t help.  My plan was to get up, go for a run, shower/coffee/Ellen, clean my room and other organizing things that need to happen in my apartment.  Let’s just say, when I rolled out of bed, Weather-Girl was making coffee, so I plopped down to watch Ellen, drank my coffee, and zombied my way through the morning.  Now whether this is related or not, I also have the worst headache I’ve had in quite a while.  It feels like a “high headache,”  but when you’re 66 then 105, that certainly can’t be.  I feel the need for a nap, and have all day, and my work day is just about to start at the crack of 1:36.  What have I done all day?  Well, that’s a good question.  All I can tell you is that low is not the way I like to start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment